Hey guys! I was so excited to wake up today and find out that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you to Hannah Garrett for the nomination, I really appreciate it! Here’s the link to her blog: http://hannahstasia.wordpress.com. Anyways, for the nomination I must answer some questions so here they are:
1. What’s your morning routine like? I have a pretty basic morning routine. I’ll get up and wash my face and brush my teeth. Sometimes I’ll have to take a shower but usually when school’s in session I’ll take a shower at night. Then I’ll check the weather to see what kind of outfit I can put together for the day. Next I usually apply my makeup and more often than not, I’ll flat iron my hair. By then I’m usually done getting ready. Then if I have some extra time left before I have to leave, I’ll have a little breakfast. It’s pretty simple but that’s my morning routine. 🙂
2. Are there any words that you always misspell? To be super honest, I rarely misspell words. Accademics were a priority in my household so I’ve always been a pretty good speller. However, the other day I did misspell coincidence for some reason:P hahaha (p.s. did you catch the misspelling? XD).
3. What is your favorite social media platform? I’d have to say my favorite social media platform is Instagram. Facebook is definitely dying out and Instagram has just become more interesting to me. I believe the quote that “Instagram is Facebook for lazy people” is completely relevant and true. Also, I’ve been so absorbed in my WordPress app on my phone because I love keeping up my blog! So I’m hoping if people continue to like my blog, I’ll make an Instagram for it. Let me know what you guys think about that. 🙂
4. Do you have an accent based on where you’re from? I’ve lived in the U.S. my whole life so I have an American accent. I live on the west coast so I don’t have a southern accent or anything like that. I speak in a pretty laid back way. If you picture the beachy Californian, that’s kind of how I am and how I speak.
5. How many days of the week do you wear lipstick? Honestly, I don’t wear lipstick too often. I’d say I wear chapstick or lip gloss more often than lipstick. I have been buying more matte colors from MAC though, and I love them! Whenever I have an outfit that matches the bold colors I have, I will wear lipstick. I just bought a nude/pinkish color from the store the other day and I’ve been wearing that pretty often since it matches with most outfits. I definitely want to wear lipstick more often and expand my collection.
6. What was the best thing about your day today? I’ve been having a pretty relaxed day today. A lazy day, if you will. I’ve had a pretty busy, fun last few days so I think the best thing out of those days was going to the U.S. Open and the O.C. Fair. They were so exciting and there were endless amounts of activities. Loving the beach so much, the U.S. Open was super fun for me because I love watching surfing and skating. The fair was equally as enjoyable because of all the games, rides, and junk food! Those were the best memories I have of this week, so today I’m giving myself a day to do nothing and wind down.
7. What is your favorite drugstore to shop at for makeup? Well considering I haven’t gone makeup shopping in a while, I’d have to say Target is my favorite. They have tons of selections and I’ve actually been meaning to go shopping for makeup there for a couple days. I feel that even though their products may be cheap, they look really good when applied and are actually useful. No one knows where you bought your makeup, so if it looks nice on you, I don’t think it really matters if you bought it at a drugstore or a high end one.
8. Do you have a favorite high-end brand of makeup? Yes! I absolutely love MAC. Especially their lipstick colors. They stay on so well and they really pop. If I have any extra cash and need some makeup products, I always think of taking a trip to a MAC store and getting some more of their stuff.
9. What’s the first thing you would do with $100,000? I think the first thing I would do with $100,000 is help pay for my college. I’m so blessed to have parents that are willing to pay for my education and believe that I will succeed. The least I could do with that money is help to pay for my schooling. If I had any extra cash after that, I’d probably buy things for my sister and my boyfriend. I probably couldn’t resist going on a shopping spree for myself too hahaha. If only I had that kind of money.
10. Sandals, flats, or heels for everyday summer wear? For summer, I think sandals are probably the best. They go with any outfit and are totally comfortable for the hot weather. However, flats are also super cute for short sun dresses and high waisted shorts. Also, I think the only “heels” that work for the summer season are wedges. They have a super summery look to them and are so easy to walk in. (And that’s coming from me because I do not do well walking in heels). All of these definitely could work in the summer but for my taste, I am best in some cute sandals. 🙂
11. What’s the be-all and end-all makeup/skincare product you recommend to all of your friends and family? Phew, last question! This one is super easy for me to answer, but I have to be very honest in order to answer it. I’ve struggled with skin issues for years. It’s been very hard and I’ve tried endless products, routines, and even pills to clear up my skin. None have worked or have take extremely long to see even a slight difference. Recently though, I have actually found a product that is worth sticking with. It’s called the Dadashie Acne System. I’ve been using these products for a short time, and they’ve already taken away a ton of redness from my skin. The products work so fast; faster than anything else I’ve used. I get facials at least once every week, but I don’t think those are mandatory to get clear skin from these products. Unlike other products, you don’t get extremely dry or peel. They recently gave me a stronger step in the system and I am getting a little dry, but they gave me a solution for that too! A seaweed moisturizer that I can’t wait to use! They’ve shown me images of before and after results and people with the most severe acne situation have been cleared! I’ve been through so many things to find a solution and I’ve finally found something that I believe will help me. If you have skin issues as well, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information about the Dadashie Acne System. They are actually changing the name of it from Dadashie to Jon Ares. I will post pictures of some of the products on my blog, for those of you who are interested. I’m sorry this was such a long answer, but it really is the miracle product!
Those were all the questions that I had to answer, so I hope you enjoyed them. I can’t believe I’ve gotten the opportunity to get nominated for this award. I never even expected to get that far with this blog, but I honestly love posting and getting feedback from you guys. So thank you all so much! <3
Here’s 11 random facts about me:
- I am obsessed with the beach.
- My favorite color is purple.
- Fashion is my passion and I hope to go far with this fashion blog.
- I want to travel. Paris, London, Greece, you name it.
- My favorite animal is a bunny:) I owned three when I was younger.
- I am majoring in visual arts or graphic design in college.
- I have loved drawing and painting and anything artistic my whole life.
- Music is a big part of my life. I’ve played piano since I was five years old.
- I collect records.
- Coldplay is my life.
- I absolutely love yoga.
Now, I’m going to nominate some bloggers who I think also deserve this award. Here they are:
Here’s some questions for those blogs that were nominated:
- Do you have an accent based on where you’re from?
- Do you have a favorite article of clothing for the summer season?
- What is your favorite brand of clothing?
- What is your favorite season to choose an outfit for and why?
- Sandals, flats, or heels for everyday summer wear?
- What’s your favorite brand of makeup?
- What’s your favorite brand of nail polish?
- What was the best part of your week?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What’s your favorite hair style?
- What’s your favorite skincare product you would recommend to your friends and family?
*If you are unsure about how to accept the award, go to this link: http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/