Hello lovlies! I’m so happy to receive my third Liebster Award Nomination. Since I’ve already received this award, I have decided to just answer the questions posted by the person who nominated me. I was nominated by VittoriaAnna, thanks so much to her, it means so much to me! She’s got a very nice blog, so check it out! Alright, to the questions:
1. Why did you start blogging? I’m really glad I get to answer this question. I’m always interested to know why people started blogging. I think I started just because I thought it would be super fun and a nice way to expand my passion for fashion. I’m a very creative person, I’m majoring in Visual Arts or Graphic Design. I was always leaning more towards Visual Arts, just because I love to actually draw and paint, but blogging has made me question that decision and maybe I would have more fun with Graphic Design. I have a big decision to make haha. I never expected my blog to grow so much everyday, so now it has become a favorite hobby of mine and I don’t expect to stop any time soon!
2. What is your favourite foundation? My favorite foundation has to be the brand I use now. Laura Mercier. It goes on so well and I barely have to use any product to get full coverage. And that’s coming from me, since I don’t have the best skin. I definitely recommend it!
3. Where do you buy most of your clothes from? Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes from a small boutique in my town called Melrose in the O.C. I left the link for their website in the name, if any of you are interested. I love everything they sell and it is the epitome of California fashion. If you love the boho look, please check out their site. (They only have one store, so the website is probably the best way to go). I’ve also been buying some items from Sheinside.com. I’ve talked about this website a lot on my blog, and it is just so cute! I absolutely love their t-shirts, that’s probably my favorite types of items from that site. I also buy from Nordstrom. You can never go wrong with Nordstrom’s Brass Plum section!
4. If you could only have 3 lipsticks, which would they be? Since I don’t wear lipstick too often, so I would have to choose any of MAC’s products. Color wise, I would have to go with a nude color, a purple or wine color for the fall and winter, and a bright pink or coral for the summer and spring.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Get ready, this is probably going to be a long answer haha! Words cannot describe how badly I want to travel. I actually made a whole blog post about where I want to travel, so you can check that out too. Since I’m going to college in a couple weeks, I guess I’ve just had this urge to see new things and meet new people. My boyfriend and I have a long list of places we want to go after college. Here’s my list so far: Paris, London, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Amsterdam, Ireland, and Scotland. I’m sure this list will expand as I’m in college. I especially want to go to London, so there is a possibility I will study abroad for a bit during my time at school. I love everything English and I can’t wait to finally get there!
6. What is your favourite colour? Easy. Purple! It’s been my favorite color my entire life.
7. Sweet or savoury food? Definitely sweet over savory. I can never get enough chocolate! It’s terrible, but I absolutely love sweets.
8. Bare or bold makeup? I guess this kind of depends on the occasion. If I’m just lounging at home or doing something simple with my friends, I’ll use some simple nude makeup. But if I’m going out to an important occasion, I’ll usually do a bold smoky eye.
9. Describe your style in 3 words. Boho. Sweet. Edgy. I definitely have a beachy, boho vibe when I dress. Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes for the summer season. But I also have a part of me that likes to dress girly with pale pinks and skirts and peter pan collars. I like to dress up these girly outfits with a bit of an edge. I love necklaces and bracelets that are very punk. I think the perfect mix of girly and edgy is the most adorable look!
10. What is your one go-to beauty product? This will have to be my blue mascara from Maybelline. I use this everyday with whatever outfit I am wearing. When put in the light, your eyelashes are a beautiful blue color, almost purple even. It is a small detail, but when people notice it, its a nice surprise. It is the one product that I use every single day and I absolutely love it!
11. Describe your signature makeup look. I don’t think I really have a signature makeup look. I change it up usually, but I probably do a winged look pretty often. I love using black eyeliner on my top lid and winging it out. 🙂
Well that’s it for the questions, I really enjoyed answering them! I answer these questions so that you all can get to know me a little better, since I am still fairly new to the blogging community. Thanks again to VittoriaAnna for the nomination, I really appreciate it! Hope you all have a beautiful day! <3