This new year has already brought so many exciting things! I have been nominated by the lovely Morgan Mclain for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Go check out her blog if you’ve never seen it before! She’s got some cool stuff on fashion and recipes. Here’s the link to her blog: morganmclain.com. So let’s get right into the award and what it is:
The rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and give a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven Facts About Me!
- I am a college freshman and I’m so excited to be starting my future and getting more into my major.
- I am a visual arts major, with a soon to be concentration in both the visual arts and graphic design.
- I have played piano for thirteen years and music is my life.
- The ocean is literally my backyard (thanks college!)
- I am in a long distance relationship with the most amazing guy.
- I want to travel Europe after I graduate from my university.
- Some clothing stores that I am in love with are Urban Outfitters, Free People, Sheinside.com, NastyGal, and Nordstrom.
Blogs I Nominate!
Check out these cool blogs and thanks again to Morgan’s Manner from morganmclain.com for the nomination, I appreciate it so much! Hope you are all having a beautiful day or night!