Here’s another makeup look for you guys! I’ve really been enjoying sharing some of the makeup looks I’ve been coming up with and experimenting with the Naked palettes (they really are the best!). This one took me quite a while to get it the way I wanted, but I think it was worth it. This look is way more matte than the last glittery, brown toned one I created. If you’d like to check out a couple other makeup looks I’ve put together, you can see them here and here. So let’s get right into the steps! 🙂
1. I took the shades Foxy and Faint, which are actually from the Naked Basics palette (comes with 6 natural shades), and mixed those together to put in my crease as a blending shadow. I also brought this slightly into my brow bone so it could be a nice gradient.
2. I then went to the shade Buzz, which is a beautiful pink color that actually does have a slight shimmer to it. Before loading my brush that came with the Naked 3 palette, I sprayed the Mac Fix+ on it to enhance the color of Buzz. (I know in the photos it does not look very pink, but I can assure you that it actually turned out quite pink).
3. By this point I wasn’t exactly satisfied with the way my crease was looking with the neutral shades from the Basics palette. So I added the color Limit on top of that, which is what I normally use as a nice blending shade.
4. Next I took the shade Strange as a highlight under the high point of my brow and in the inner corners of my eyes. (I also used a bit of the shade Venus which is the first shade in the Basics palette. It is not pictured here and is not essential to accomplish this look).
5. I finished up with some winged eyeliner on my top lid and some waterproof mascara that I usually use.
And that’s the finished look! Hope you enjoyed and that this gave you some ideas. Let me know if there’s any specific looks you guys would like me to try out and walk you through. 🙂