Summer is the time to bring out the vibrant, colorful nail colors! I picked out a few of my favorites that I think best fit the warm weather. Let’s get right on into the names and brands of these colors!
I always need to start of my nails with the Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat. I also finish them after the color is on with the Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat. I posted about both these products a while ago and you can find that post here!
Middle row (left to right): from the brand Essie
1. Play Date: a beautiful purpley lavender that is bound to pop with a nice tan! This would look amazing with the Bikini so Teeny color listed below.
2. I’m Addicted: one of my favorite blue colors. Totally reminds you of the ocean and is the perfect shade of blue!
3. Bikini so Teeny: this is the perfect periwinkle shade! It has a slight shimmer to it so it’s beautiful when you’re out in the sun. (One of my most used colors lately).
4. Turquoise & Caicos: a nice green toned color that is good for a pale summer day (we’ve been having a lot of cloudy days lately in this part of California). This is nice if you’re in the mood for a green that isn’t too bright or neon.
5. Resort Fling: the perfect orangey citrus color! This has a totally tropical feel to it and is definitely bright and beautiful. I have a post about this specific polish here.
Third row (left to right)
1. 520 Shrimply Devine: this is a Sally Hansen brand polish. A beautiful pink with coral undertones, it totally resembles a beautiful hibiscus flower!
2. Iceberg Lotus: from O.P.I.’s Nicole brand, this is one of my absolute favorite polishes ever! I don’t own many green colors but this one is a cross between green and blue. It shimmers between the two colors and resembles a mermaid tail. I can’t explain how much I love this color, it’s a staple for the summer! I have a whole post about it here.
3. Oyster: this polish is from Urban Outfitters. It’s a beautiful glitter color that is somehow white and purple at the same time. It changes color when moved around in different lighting and is probably used best as a thin layer over another color. However, I have used this by itself. It gives the illusion that you have no nail polish on at all but when put in the light, you see the amazing purples and oyster shell colors! I know, a little confusing, but buy it and try it out yourself. You won’t regret it!
Hope you loved all these amazing summer colors! I found all of these at stores like Target (except for the last one which I bought at Urban). Let me know which one is your favorite or if you have any suggestions for other awesome summer colors!