As I was getting ready for work today, I wanted eye makeup that looked a bit natural and nude but still put together and sophisticated. This is what I came up with:) It was used with shades only from the Naked 3 palette and also the brush that comes with it. Here’s the steps I took to accomplish this look:
1. I used the shade Strange, which is a beautiful white shade with pink undertones. This was used under my brow bone as a highlight.
2. Next, I took Nooner and put that in my crease, mainly on the outer edge and bringing it in slightly. I blended this into my highlighting shade so that it looked a little smokey.
3. I loaded my brush with the shade Limit, which is a nice matte light pink shade, and put that all over my lid. I blended this into Nooner so it would be a perfect gradient.
4. Then taking the small end of the brush, I used Buzz. I really love this shade in the palette. It’s almost a pink/on the verge of purple color. It’s also got a little shimmer to it which makes it a nice accent to the eyes. I put this on my inner corners and very slightly on my bottom and top lash lines.
5. Taking my liquid liner, I created a winged effect. (Shockingly I managed to do this with one try which very rarely happens!)
6. Lastly I lined my waterline with some white eyeliner. It really helps to widen the eyes and make them a bit brighter.
Hope you enjoy this makeup look! It was super easy to put together and very beautiful. Have an amazing day!!