Three Outfits for the “Cold” California Winter!

Hey everyone!! So, how do you like the new blog layout?? I’m still fixing a few bugs, but it will all be worked out very soon! In the meantime, I wanted to post about my newest YouTube video! I’ve been loving a few items I purchased recently, so I decided to make a little lookbook! It’s a shorter video, so definitely give it a watch if you have a bit of time.

All of these looks can be worn with the same pair of jeans. I’m a sucker for a good pair of black, high waisted jeans! Tucking in chunky sweaters at the front with belts has been my new obsession. It’s so easy to get engulfed in a lot of fabric, but I find tucking in the front brings back your shape a bit. It’s a great way to keep warm but also work your style!

I’ve also been getting back into the large scarf trend again. The one shown in my video is (I believe) from Zara. I bought it a few years back when I was taking a trip to Boston. The gridded scarf combined with a jean jacket is seriously so cute and I can’t get enough of it. Since it’s been raining so much in California (it doesn’t really feel like my home state anymore) I’ve had to layer my clothes whenever I go out, which is such a foreign idea to me. However, it makes for the best fashion! Check out the video to see how I styled all of these pieces and how you can recreate them yourself!

Which look was your favorite?? Let me know down in the comments!

Follow me here, babes! Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | Tumblr | Facebook

8 Comments

1. February 8, 2019 / 8:09 pm

Outfit #2 is my favourite 😍 love all the colours on the first jumper too!

• sagepetersen
      Author
      February 9, 2019 / 1:13 am

Ahh I love the second sweater too, it’s one of the softest I own!! The first one is so colorful I love it as well😍

2. February 9, 2019 / 6:29 am

I’m not much for chunky sweaters. I just always feel like they’re swallowing me up. But I like look 2 & look 3 the best. I am a layering girl so #3 is my favorite. Thanks for the video love!! 😊

Debra
    stylewisebydebra.net

• sagepetersen
      Author
      February 9, 2019 / 9:23 am

So glad you like those two looks! I definitely prefer larger sweaters for myself, we just can’t wear them too often in California😂

3. February 11, 2019 / 1:07 pm

I love chunky sweaters. Especially when they are a bit bigger because they feel cosy.
    Number two was my favourite look, but the first was nice too.
    Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Fran x

• sagepetersen
      Author
      February 11, 2019 / 1:24 pm

Me too I seriously have been loving them a lot this year! So glad you liked the second one!! xx

4. February 11, 2019 / 10:09 pm

love love love (as always!!). I particularly am loving how you paired the white sweater with the leopard belt- so cute!

• sagepetersen
      Author
      February 11, 2019 / 10:16 pm

Ahh thanks so so much love! So happy you liked them😍 I’ve been wearing that leopard belt sooo often it’s ridiculous😂