Hello, loves! How are you all doing this fine week? Very well, I hope! Some of you may have noticed I’ve been a little negligent when it comes to this blog: only posting once a week when I used to post twice. However, I’ve been extremely active on Instagram, sharing lots of great brands, of course with lots of discount codes! I’ve found that I can reach newer audiences way quicker, in turn bringing more traffic to my blog content. While numbers aren’t everything, it’s been so fun to meet new faces and chat with so many more of you! I’m still so in love with this blog, but I’m definitely more active on Insta now. Okay, I just ranted way more than anticipated so let’s get into TODAY’S POST: my newest obsession with Cause Box! Be sure to stick around to the end of this post for a sweet discount code!
I was so excited when CauseBox first reached out to me! To be honest with you guys, I’ve never had a subscription box before. I’ve seen them all over WordPress and Instagram, but never had one for myself. I love that there are subscription boxes for all sorts of things. From beauty, to fashion, and so much more! However, I personally believe CauseBox stands out from all the rest because they are making such a positive impact on the world by supporting women. Each product has a specific back story and comes from socially conscious companies. On their website it states, “[…] we find the best products that do good and look good.” You guys know I’m very specific when it comes to working with brands, and I genuinely love the message behind CauseBox! You can find out on their website How the Spring Box Gives Back.
What’s inside the box?
Alrighty, let’s dive right into the contents of the box! I was seriously floored when I saw all the amazing, high quality products inside. This is where my obsession starts, aside from the GORGEOUS packaging. You all know I have to talk about the packaging, as I do with all my sponsored posts! The box and patterns were created by an artist and it’s one of the most cohesive designs I’ve ever seen! The box matches all the colors and patterns of the products, which shows how much love and care was put into this package. Inside are tons of beauty products, fashion items, and even some things that will help your everyday life! Let’s get into them! (These descriptions are taken straight from the pamphlet that comes inside of the box).
- Cosmedix: A combination mask and scrub made form bamboo extract, designed to achieve clinical results with natural ingredients.
- Marina de Buchi: A gold-plated bracelet that symbolizes freedom, and supports the effort to abolish human trafficking through charity partner.
- Cleobella: An ultra-versatile lightweight spring scarf made from vegan silk, inspired by global designs and female empowerment.
- Kálos: Rose Water Hydra-Mist inspired by a generational rosewater recipe and designed to provide a moment of peace and refreshment with every spritz.
- Ettitude: A 100% Organic Bamboo Lyocell sleep mask made from an earth-friendly fabric that also happens to be the softest material we’ve ever felt.
- Wyld: A powerful-yet-gentle exfoliating facial sponge made from renewable plant root and French pink clay, baked to perfection like a great cookie.
- Altru: The perfect macrame plant hanger to bring a touch of green into your house and support an effort to plant trees in parts of California that were recently ravaged by wildfires.
- Glass Ladder & Co.: An exclusively-designed and PETA-approved vegan leather portfolio clutch, stylishly designed for work and play.
- Alja Hervat Print: A CAUSEBOX-exclusive art print by Slovenian illustrator Alja Horvat.
My Favorites: Tested & Loved!
So I’ve already tried a few of the products from this box. Personally, my favorite is the Glass Ladder & Co. laptop case. I’ve been looking for a good computer case for so long now. Especially now that I’ve been job hunting & working on blog posts from coffee shops frequently! I always want my computer to be protected AND NOW IT WILL BE with this vegan leather case. It comes in a few different colors and also holds pens, notebooks, cards, pencils, etc. Since it folds out, it holds SO much and I’m honestly loving it!
As for beauty products, I’ve been using the Kálos Rose Water Hydra-Mist frequently before I go to the gym. I normally hop out of bed in the morning and spray a bit off this all over the face to wake me up. Not to mention, rose water is SO good if you struggle with redness and acne problems (a.k.a me). I also tried out the Cosmetix exfoliating mask. The description is so accurate, as this mask is quite exfoliating but very gentle at the same time. I honestly felt like I was at a spa when using this product!
I mentioned this on my Instagram story when I posted the unboxing of Cause Box, but I’m in love with the Marina de Buchi bracelet. It has a moon and stars on it, which I’ve been loving the astronomy inspired jewelry lately! I keep moon earrings in my second piercing always, so this bracelet will match perfectly.
I hope you guys enjoyed my new obsession with Cause Box! I am genuinely a new fan of this brand, and I hope you guys saw something you liked! If you’d like to subscribe to Cause Box, you can use code SAGE10 for 10% off your first box! Let me know what you think of these products down in the comments below! Talk to you all soon! xx